Save 10% on your entire order of $50+ Discount applied at checkout.
Shockles™ LineSnubber™, Shock Absorber for Dock Line Blue, 20" (51 cm) - SKU 2400
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Get help buying. Call (800) 678-3669 (USA and Canada).
Customers in the USA and Canada only. International - Find a reseller
- Progressive tension design means the further LineSnubber stretches, the greater its return force. The result is smooth action and moderated stress.
- The patented internal line limiter is made of 2500 lb. (1140 kg) test nylon webbing. LineSnubber’s outer sheath is 3500 lb. (1590 kg) test tubular nylon webbing that is UV resistant to protect internal parts.
- Shockles are strong, but they need to be rigged in-line so they never bear the full load alone. Six to 12″ (15-30 cm) of slack is recommended. Increase line slack between the attachment loops to a maximum of 12″ (30 cm) as loads increase.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- LineSnubber has a maximum stretch of 16″ (40 cm) before the line limiter safely stops further stretching.
- The slack line may be wrapped around LineSnubber to “neaten” it up.
- Includes: 1) Blue LineSnubber with two 316 Stainless Steel Clips 20″ (51 cm) length when relaxed. 2) Can stretch to a maximum length of 36″ (91 cm).