- Features & Benefits
Add this popular model of WeatherLink to any Vantage station or Weather Envoy. Suitable for everyone from the home weather buff to the most demanding scientific user. This data logger stores weather data even when it’s not connected to a computer. Later, download the data and use the software for detailed analysis and graphing. Our popular WeatherLink with standard data logger is ideal for most purposes, while other models add special features designed for specific needs.
- Graphs. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis.
- Compare Data. See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison.
- NOAA. Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Optional Sensor Reporting. With optional UV and solar radiation sensors, get details on sunburn risk and solar energy.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink.
- Supports multi-station data. Collects data from multiple weather stations on the same computer.
- Adjust console data. Set and clear data in the weather station console (time and date, highs and lows, alarm thresholds, calibration numbers, etc.) from the computer.
Share Your Weather Data
- Create Your Own Reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Weather Website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
- Citizen Weather Observer Program. Submit your data to the National Weather Service to help develop improved weather prediction models.
- The GLOBE Program. Participate with other schools in the Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment program, an international weather-related program for students from elementary through high school. Supported by NASA and NSF.
- WeatherLink Network. Add optional WeatherLink Network Subscription to upload your data to WeatherLink.com
Data Storage and Transfer
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months’ worth of data depending on the storage interval. (Up to four months for Perception or Weather Wizard III.)
- Archive Storage Capacity (the amount of time before the archive is completely filled):
1 Minute Archive Interval: 42 hours
5 Minute Archive Interval: 8 days
10 Minute Archive Interval: 17 days
15 Minute Archive Interval: 26 days
30 Minute Archive Interval: 53 days
60 Minute Archive Interval: 106 days
120 Minute Archive Interval: 213 days
- Standard Data Logger. Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Power: 5VDC from console, 0.5 watts maximum consumption
- Operating Temperature: +14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
- Compatible with: Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, and Envoy8X
- Data logger
- Software on CD
- Download cable to connect the data logger to your computer
- Getting Started Guide and Online Help
- The data logger requires a console/receiver from which to retrieve data. It fits neatly into all of the following models: Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, and original Vantage Pro.
- Requires Windows XP and above with an available USB port.