- Features & Benefits
Store and download data to your Mac
Add this popular model of WeatherLink to any Vantage station or Weather Envoy. Suitable for everyone from the home weather buff to the most demanding scientific user. Store weather data even when it’s not connected to a computer. Later, download the data and use the software for detailed analysis and graphing.
Important Note: Unlike the Windows versions, the Mac version of WeatherLink does not log data from leaf wetness, soil moisture, UV or solar radiation sensors. It also does not include Citizen Weather Observer Program or GLOBE Program capabilities, and is not compatible with E-Mail/Phone Alert or Agricultural/Turf Management Modules.
- Graphs. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis.
- Compare Data. See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison.
- NOAA. Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink.
Sharing Your Weather Data
- Create your own reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Share your data on The WeatherLink Network: Add a WeatherLink subscription plan to allow your data to be uploaded to WeatherLink.com.
- Make a weather website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
Data logger fits neatly into the console of wireless and cabled Vantage Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, as well as into wireless and cabled Weather Envoy.
Also compatible with original Vantage Pro.
Data Storage & Transfer
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months’ worth of data depending on the storage interval.
- Standard Data Logger. Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Data logger
- Software on CD
- Download cable to connect the data logger to your computer
- Getting Started Guide and Online Help
- Requires Mac OS X version 10.1 or above.
- Intel Mac compatible.
- WeatherLink Annual Subscription Plan (#6558) or WeatherLink 3-Year Subscription Plan (#6559) required for uploading to the WeatherLink Network.