DriveRight® 600E (VSS)
Monitors vehicle speed, sending data to an interactive on-board LCD display console. Drivers can see their driving performance in real time.
For cars, vans, and pickup trucks, 1992 and newer, and some model-years with cruise control.
Features & Specs:
- On-board LCD display console displays time, distance, top speed, and average speed.
- Audible alarms with user-settable limits for speed, acceleration, and deceleration give instant feedback to drivers.
- Automatically creates an accident log whenever there is a sudden deceleration.
- Prevents unauthorized changes to data or thresholds.
- Monitors multiple drivers through ID codes and protects data.
- Allows monitoring of brake lights, seatbelts, power take off switch, headlights.
- Enough memory for 600 trips and 10 accident logs.
- Optional GPS Module for DriveRight 600E gives you additional details on where your vehicle's been and how it's been driven.
- Optional SmartCard system for greater administrative control, easy download.
- Add our Fleet Management Software (#8186) to track and compare drivers, vehicles, and departments.
- On-board LCD display console
- Wires and splice connectors to tap into the vehicle's speed sensor
- VSS installation/mounting kit
See our comparison charts for CarChip Fleet Pro and DriveRight.