Rain Collector Cone and Heater
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Capable of melting liquid snow at a rate of 1/4 inch (6 mm) of liquid precipitation per hour.
- Warms only the inside of the rain collector and the cone itself.
- Off/On switch allows you to turn heater on when you expect freezing conditions, and turn it off again when weather warms.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- When turned on, the themostat switch turns power off if temperature reaches 110°F (43°C), and turns it back on with temperature drops to about 85°F (30°C).
- Cable length can be extended to 120 feet (36 m) with two-twisted pair wire; further with single pair cable.
- Replacement kit for stations with AeroCone rain cones.
- Requires: 1) Vantage Pro2 sensor suite or compatible stand-alone rain collector. 2) Must be plugged into an electrical outlet.