WeatherLink Network 3-year Subscription
Turn your Davis weather station with USB or serial data logger into a station reporting on the WeatherLink Network!
- Features & Benefits
Turns any WeatherLink data logger into a WeatherLink Network data logger
Upload your weather data automatically to WeatherLink.com, a web site provided by Davis Instruments that lets you post your weather data via the Internet without having to set up your own web page. In addition, your weather data is automatically saved to our web servers which provide four times the memory storage of a data logger.
The WeatherLink Network 3-year Subscription is a service that gives you access to all the great features of the WeatherLink Network.
With the WeatherLink Network 3-year Subscription, you can make any Davis WeatherLink for Windows data logger work on the WeatherLink Network. Any Davis weather station with a WeatherLink data logger can be a WeatherLink Network station. As long as your computer is on, and the software is running, current readings will be uploaded to WeatherLink.com every minute, and archive data every hour or as scheduled.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email within two business days with simple step-by-step instructions on how to activate your account.
Access your data from any computer or smartphone
You can see your weather data on WeatherLink.com from any computer with internet access. Or download our free apps to see your data on your smartphone.
- A WeatherLink.com account and page on WeatherLink.com
- Product price includes activation fee
- WeatherLink, version 6.0 or later (free download for those who already have WeatherLink 5.0 or newer)
- Windows PC running Windows XP or above; Mac OSX 10.7 or above
- Internet service
- Works with all WeatherLink data loggers and any Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console or Weather Envoy (wireless or cabled)
- Not compatible with Envoy8X
- Not required for WeatherLinkIP or Vantage Connect products