Vantage Connect® for Cabled Stations
Remote weather data, versatile integration. Cellular-based, solar-powered unit sends remote weather station data to the Internet.
Vantage Connect sends comprehensive weather data to the web from remote locations, such as vacation or rental homes, ranches, orchards, farms, vineyards and fire hazard areas that lack power or a person to monitor the weather.
What is Vantage Connect?
- A weather station receiver and cellular modem.
- Solar powered with battery backup; does not require any external power sources.
- Self-contained in a weather-resistant shelter.
How does Vantage Connect work?
- Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you choose.
- Alerts you to alarm conditions in the field the moment they occur.
- Pairs with Davis’ Vantage Pro2 integrated sensor suite.
Vantage Connect Includes
- Vantage Connect receiver and cellular modem
- Heavy-duty battery backup
- WeatherLink software
- Your own WeatherLink Network account on WeatherLink.com with purchase of a Vantage Connect service plan
- Hardware to mount to a vertical pole
Choose your service plan
|Features||5-Minute Plan||15-Minute Plan||60-Minute Plan|
|Update Interval||Every 5 minutes||Every 15 minutes||Every 60 minutes|
|Real-time alarms via email or text||yes||yes||yes|
|Secure data storage||yes||yes||yes|
|WeatherLink.com personal website (public or private)||yes||yes||yes|
|WeatherLink.com Pro Tier with advanced features (charting, data, export, Mobilize)||yes||yes||yes|
|Ability to download data to PC||yes||yes||yes|
|Ability to automatically report data to CWOP||yes||yes||yes|
|Ability to automatically report data to Weather Underground||yes||yes||yes|