AeroCone Rain Collector with Vantage Pro2 Mounting Base
(NO DAVIS LOGO) Stand-alone rain collector with a Vantage Pro2 mounting base replaces the rain collector on your Vantage Pro2 sensor suite so it can be installed separately.
- Features & Benefits
New Design; Perfect Placement
New rain cone designed for even more accurate data in especially high winds!
Takes the place of the rain collector on a Vantage Pro2 sensor suite for a siting that requires separation of the rain collector and temperature/humidity sensor.
Can also be used as a stand-alone custom rain station using an Anemometer/Sensor Transmitter Kit (#6332), sold separately.
Designed to meet the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization, our self-emptying tipping-bucket design is exceptionally accurate. Used to display daily and accumulated rainfall on our weather stations as well as rate of rainfall.
Comes with 40′ (12 m) standard cable. Rain collector can be user-calibrated for 0.01″ or 0.2 mm. Also available as a factory-calibrated 0.2 mm rain collector.
This version comes without DAVIS logo.
- New AeroCone rain cone with grips (NO DAVIS LOGO)
- Base with tipping mechanism
- Bird spikes
- Debris screen that locks in place
- 40 ft (12 m) cable
- Mounting hardware
- Vantage Pro2 sensor suite or Anemometer/Sensor Transmitter Kit
- Receiver or console such as Vantage Pro2 console or Vantage Vue console, Weather Envoy, or Vantage Connect.