WeatherLink for Macintosh Update
Download (8.25 MB)
What's new in version 6.0.3
- Fixed WeatherLink Network Annual Subscription upload URL.
What's new in version 6.0.2
- Added support for data upload to WeatherLink.com through WeatherLink Network Annual Subscription.
- Fixed Days of Rain calculation in Monthly Climatological Summary Report.
- Fixed Export Records bug.
What's new in version 5.1.0
- Supports new Davis Weather station, Vantage Vue.
- Added USB drivers that support Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a bug that grayed out menu options when Bulletin was running.
- No longer posts excessive messages to the Mac Console.
- Menus moved from the WeatherLink window to top of screen.
To install: After downloading, run this file and choose a directory to install the program.
Requires: This software update requires purchase of a Davis Weather station, WeatherLink for Macintosh version 5.0.x and Mac OS 10.x.
||Mac OSX 10.7 or above