- Features & Benefits
Get additional temperature data
Need additional temperature data from your garage, garden, wine cellar, attic or basement, or vacation cabin? Take advantage of the customizing options of your Vantage Pro2 system by adding a Wireless Temperature station.
Data from up to eight stations may be viewed on a single Vantage Pro2 Console/Receiver (sold separately).
Also works as part of a remote station when used with Vantage Connect.
View data online, on your PC, or on a console
The station will send data to any wireless Vantage receiver, such as Vantage Connect, Weather Envoy or a console.
To upload your data to WeatherLink.com:
• Add Wireless Vantage Connect
•Add a Wireless Vantage Pro2 console and WeatherLinkIP
To upload to your PC:
•Add WeatherLink (serial or USB) data logger to a wireless Vantage Pro2 console or Weather Envoy
To view the data on a console without uploading to your PC:
•Add a wireless Vantage Pro2 console
Plenty of power
- Lithium battery lasts up to one year under normal conditions.
- Probe can be used to measure temperature of air, soil or water.
Reliable, real-time data transmission
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Wireless transmitter and battery are inside a weather-resistant shelter
- Temperature updates every 10 seconds
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Stainless steel temperature probe with 25 ft (7.62 m) cable
- Transmitter and battery inside weather-resistant shelter
- Hardware for mounting
Any wireless Vantage Pro2 receiver, including:
- Wireless Vantage Connect
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 console
- Wireless Weather Envoy with WeatherLink