- Features & Benefits
Know What Pests Threaten Your Trees
If there is anything an experienced grower understands, it is this: your smallest enemy may be the most formidable. It’s not enough to know what is happening right now in your orchard. Growers must know what COULD happen in the next hours, days or weeks. An experienced grower is always aware of what pests and diseases threaten his crop; but no amount of experience can tell him exactly when conditions are favorable for that pest or disease to unleash devastation.
Integrated Pest Management uses the current weather conditions reported by your weather station, in your crop’s micro-climate, and correlates that data with pest models for all known stone fruit pests, including diseases, insects and mites to calculate the pest risk levels. The pest list is customizable to your orchard: if a pest is not present in your area, you can delete it from your pest list.
Clear Visuals Help Pest Control Decision-Making
See at glance when conditions are at high risk for specific pests. The color coded table shows high risk pests in red, medium risk pests in orange, and low risk in green. You’ll see photographs of the pest or the disease damage, along with information about the pest.
You’ll also be able to view graphs of data and tables compiled from local weather data. This add-on module works with WeatherLink for Windows and Vantage Pro2 to gather real-time temperature, humidity, rain and leaf wetness data.
Sample Demonstration Program Available
We have created a demo version of the IPM software. Download this sample software today.
- Pest models for all known stone fruit pests, including diseases, insects and mites (ability to delete pests not present in your area)
- See at a glance when conditions are favorable for insect pests reaching a damaging stage of growth, or for disease development to occur
- Color-coded spreadsheet puts the highest risk potential pests at the top of the list and highlights them in red
- Configure the software to reflect pests present in your area and use real-time data from your own weather sensors
- Updated pest development algorithms will provide you with the most accurate, crop-specific risk assessment available
- American Brown Rot (Monilinia fructicola)
- Cherry Leaf Spot (Blumeriella jaapii)
- Powdery Mildew of Cherry (Podosphaera clandestina)
- European Brown Rot (Monilinia laxa)
- Peach Leaf Curl (Taphrina deformants)
- Prune Rust (Tranzschelia discolor f. sp. domesticae)
- Shot-Hole of Cherry and Peach (Wilsonomyces carpophilus)
Insects & Mites Predicted
- Codling Moth (Cydia pomonella)
- European Red Mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- Fruittree Leafroller (Archips argyrospilus)
- Green Peach Aphid (Myzus persicae)
- Japanese Beetle (Popillia japonica)
- Lygus Bug (Lygus hesperus)
- Obliquebanded Leafroller (Choristoneura rosaceana)
- Omnivorous Leafroller (Platynota stultana)
- Orange Tortrix (Argyrotaenia citrana)
- Oriental Fruit Moth (Grapholita molesta)
- Pacific Spider Mite (Tetranychus pacificus)
- Peach Twig Borer (Anarsia lineatella)
- Peachtree Borer (Synanthedon exitiosa)
- Plum Curculio (Conotrachelus nenuphar)
- Plum Fruit Moth (Grapholita funebrana)
- San Jose Scale (Quadraspidiotus perniciosus)
- Twospotted Spider Mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Western Cherry Fruit Fly (Rhagoletis indifferens)
- Software on CD
- All pest models for stone fruits
- Windows® XP SP3 or above
- WeatherLink for Windows software (version 5.6 or above)
- Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Pro2 Plus weather station
- Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station
- Leaf Wetness Sensor
Compatible with Weather Envoy and Envoy8X.