FenderFriend features Shockles® built-in shock absorber to receive the impact generated by fenders rubbing against the hull or dock.
- Allows anyone to quickly and easily set the fenders
- Stretches when fenders get squeezed between the hull and dock or against another boat
- Keeps stanchions, rails and cleats from bending under pull from fenders
FenderFriend provides a slight amount of stretch, which helps keep fenders in place while docking, or during surges and wakes when the boat is unattended. Tighten or loosen the strap to adjust the fender height.
- UV resistant strap adjusts from 16 to 72″ (0.4-1.8 m)
- Sturdy, marine grade nylon buckle makes attaching fenders a snap
- Available in Twin-Eye and Center-Tube versions.
Twin-Eye FenderFriend with black webbing and buckle. No more torn fender eyes!