Fleet Management Software
Our Fleet Management Software lets you track and compare drivers and vehicles by fleet, group, or location.
For use with our CarChip Fleet products (CarChip Fleet Pro, CarChip Fleet, and CarChip Fleet with Alarm) or any of our DriveRight 600 models (DriveRight 600 and DriveRight 600E). Easy-to-use software lets you sort and summarize data and create reports according to selected criteria.
- Usage Report showing mileage driven, average monthly mileage, and weekend and nighttime driving by employee.
- Driver Performance Report with summarized data for each driver including individual "safety scores."
- Exception Reporting including reports for excessive speed, hard braking, and quick accelerations.
- Accident Log Report showing the last critical pieces of speed data (20 seconds for CarChip; 40 seconds for DriveRight 600E).
- Engine performance logging and diagnostic trouble codes reporting is available with CarChip Fleet.
With DriveRight 600E or CarChip Fleet Pro and the optional GPS Module, you can export the data to Microsoft's MapPoint or Streets and Trips to map each trip, including all starts and stops.
The software's OBDC-compliant design means you can use your preferred database platform, whether it be Microsoft Access, MySQL, Oracle 9i, or something else.
- Software for both DriveRight600E and CarChip Fleet. (If you are using DriveRight600E you will need to use only the DriveRight600E software CD. If you are using CarChip Fleet, you will need to use both programs.)
- Power adapter and cable for use when downloading data from DriveRight 600E (add our optional USB-to-Serial Cable to connect to USB) and USB cable for downloading CarChip. For DriveRight 600E, data can also be downloaded using our optional Wireless Download System, or our Remote Download Kit.
- Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista
- At least 32 MB (64 MB recommended) free hard disk space
- One free serial port or USB port