DriveRight® 600E (OBDII)
Monitors vehicle speed, sending data to an interactive on-board LCD display console. Drivers can see their driving performance in real time.
For vehicles with an OBDII (on-board diagnostic II) port. Uses the on-board diagnostic port for installation, found on foreign and domestic passenger cars, model-year 1996 and later built for sale in the US and Canada. Click here to see if your vehicle qualifies to use this product.
Features & Specs:
- On-board LCD display console displays time, distance, top speed, and average speed.
- Audible alarms with user-settable limits for speed, acceleration, and deceleration give instant feedback to drivers.
- Automatically creates an accident log whenever there is a sudden deceleration.
- Prevents unauthorized changes to data or thresholds.
- Monitors multiple drivers through ID codes and protects data.
- Allows monitoring of brake lights, seatbelts, power take off switch, headlights.
- Enough memory for 600 trips and 10 accident logs.
- Optional GPS Module for DriveRight 600E gives you additional details on where your vehicle's been and how it's been driven.
- Optional SmartCard system for greater administrative control, easy download.
- Add our Fleet Management Software (#8186) to track and compare drivers, vehicles, and departments.
- On-board LCD display console
- OBDII connector with 6' (1.8m) cable
- OBDII installation/mounting kit
See our comparison charts for CarChip Fleet Pro and DriveRight.
Safety & Compatibility
This product has been carefully tested to comply with OBDII protocols used on most cars and light trucks sold in the USA, model-year 1996 or newer. However, some vehicles are not in full compliance with these protocols. Before installing this product, be sure to review the list of known conflicts and safety information (review information for "CarChip Fleet Pro 8246."